Saturday, October 22, 2011

Future projects

So, I've been getting kind of a slow start to my shop, but this will change soon!  I'm currently working on a bunch of miniatures.  If you've been to my shop lately you'll see I added some miniature bowling balls and a baby mandrake.  Both were really fun to make.  Also, in the near future I'm hoping to come up with a lot of miniature man cave themes so check back often!

My Etsy Shop

I'm almost finished with a candy apple prep board which is oh so cute!  Really, it takes a lot of effort for me to not keep the things I make (as you can see I failed miserably with my NBC tree below).

I'm also working on another 7 inch tree, some craft baskets and a miniature Steampunk Laptop (which turns out to be more complicated to make than I thought it would be.)

So I hope you'll check back often.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment