Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  My name is Jen.  Jam is a nickname that I've had for a long time so I decided to use it for my shop.  What is this shop?  Well, JAM Miniatures is an online store started recently by me featuring my miniature dollhouse work.  I decided to start this blog so that I could post updates on what I'm working on and what you can look forward to seeing in my etsy shop.

My etsy shop: JAM Miniatures

I'm working on putting more items in, so check back frequently.  As of right now, I just finished a 7 inch christmas tree in the style of the nightmare before christmas, but I love it so much that I think I'm going to keep it!  I know, I know, that's not very shop owner of me, but I got to thinking, I can still display it on this blog so that if anyone likes it, they can commission me to make another one! 


So if you like this, or would like something like it, please go to my etsy shop and convo me.  We'll work something out.  Also, it can be any kind of tree and any kind of theme.  I've been actually wanting to do an Alice in Wonderland theme, so if anyone has that in mind, you would make my day.  :)

Now I've got to get back to work.  More themes coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment